Unique Identification Authority of India(UIDAI) recently started online appointment facility for Aadhar Enrolment at selected enrollment centers. This facility is started on a trial basis in few states. On successful results from these states, these services can be available for other states as well.
Currently, this facility is available in below-mentioned states only.
|Sr. No.||State Name|
UIDAI gives you option to Reschedule or Cancel your online appointment for Aadhaar Enrollment. You can avail this facility online on the website of UIDAI.
If you have booked for an online appointment and you are not able to make that on time, you have the option to change the time of your appointment. You can also cancel the appointment if you have changed your mind about Aadhar Card or you want to reschedule or make an appointment at another centre.
You might be looking to Reschedule Online Appointment for Aadhar Card.
Have a look onthe video here with very easy steps to book and cancel online Appointment for Aadhar Application:
Don’t worry if you want written steps, here in this article we will tell you how to cancel and reschedule an appointment for Aadhar Enrollment online?
Cancel Aadhar Card Appointment Online:
Follow these below given simple steps to cancel Aadhar Card Appointment Online:
- First of all you need to visit the official Aadhar Appointment Cancellation Page.
- Enter your Token ID which you have got after fixing your Aadhar appointment.
- Next enter Mobile Number which you used while booking your Aadhar card enrolment appointment.
- Click on Cancel Appointment button to cancel your Aadhar card enrollment appointment.
- As soon as you click on Cancel Appointment, your Aadhar Enrollment will be cancelled. You will also be notified about the same via SMS indicating that the appointment made under that specific token id has been cancelled.
In future, at any point of time, you can again plan to book an appointment online and can apply for Aadhar card enrolment. We wish this service gets implemented for all the states in India soon.
Reschedule Aadhar Card Appointment Online:
Follow these below given simple steps to reschedule Aadhar Card Appointment Online:
- First of all you need to visit the official Aadhar Appointment Reschedule Page.
- Next enter your Token ID which you got after fixing your Aadhar appointment.
- Now enter Mobile Number which you entered while booking your appointment.
- Click on Re-schedule button to reschedule your appointment.
- Once you have filled up your Enrolment Centre and Location Details, you need to finally select the Date and Time of Appointment.
- Do enter the verification code as it appears in the box.
- Click on Fix Appointment button to Finally Fix Appointment.
- As soon as you click on Fix Appointment, You will be able to see your Token ID, Centre Location details(With Address), Date and Time of Enrollment, No. of Persons for whom appointment has been fixed, Contact person at the enrolment centre, Registrar Name & Enrolment Agency. You will also receive an SMS with all these details.
Note: You can also again reschedule/cancel your appointment. Do remember to carry Proof of Identity(POI), Proof of Address(POA) and Proof of DOB(DOB) while going at your enrolment centre.
- You will also receive an SMS with all these details.
Tip: You can download and print the Pdf format of your Aadhar Enrolment form and carry it along with you to save some time. Click here to check the steps for it.