In this Article, we will brief you on how to link Aadhar Card to HDFC Bank Account or Aadhar Seeding with HDFC Bank Account. We are going to mention 2 procedures in this article and you may follow whichever you feel is easier and faster for you.
To link your Aadhar Number to your HDFC Bank Account Online you need to first login to your Net Banking Account.
Follow these steps after you login to your Netbanking Account :
1. Click on Accounts at the Top of the Screen
2. Then at the left-hand side, you will see Transact, Enquire, and Request. You need to click on Request.
3. Click on View/Update Aadhar Number.
4. Select your Account, Enter Your Aadhar Number & Re-Enter your Aadhar Number.
5. Click on Update
As soon as your Aadhar Number will be updated on your Bank Records, you will be intimated about it.
In order to update your Aadhar Number in your HDFC Bank Account records, you need to first download the Updation form for Aadhar/UID Number.
To update the Aadhar Number in HDFC Bank Account Offline, you need to follow the following steps :
1. Download the Aadhar Updation Form and take a printout of the same.
2. Fill up the complete form and re-verify every detail.
3. Visit your HDFC Bank Branch and submit this form along with the photocopy of your Aadhar Card.
4. Note that you may also be required to show your Original Aadhar Card, so also, keep the original with you.
As soon as your application is processed you will be notified on the updation of your Aadhar Number in your Bank records.
Note: At present , HDFC has not given any information that Bank allows linking Aadhar Card to Bank Accounts Via ATM and SMS. In Future, if they will start any such facility, we will update it here for sure.