Either it is new Aadhar Card Application or any other concern related to issued Aadhar card, you should visit the nearby Aadhar center. UIDAI(Govt.of India) has opened the number of centres all over India. These Aadhar Centres are set up because to help the Indian citizens to enroll their Aadhar card.
These centers are also called Aadhar Card enrollment centers. These enrollment centres are present in all over the States, Cities and Union Territory of India.
Aadhar centres are started by UIDAI in two ways. In the starting, there were only permanent Aadhar centres . Now they have opened the temporary Aadhar centres too. These temporary Aadhar centres are opened for the small time being. As of now, the UIDAI is successfully operating about 11,500+ Aadhar Card Enrollment Centers both permanent and temporary all over India.
Note: Check here how to download and submit the Aadhar card enrolment form?
If you want to look for nearby Aadhar card enrollment center then this article will surely help you out. Follow the simple steps to locate Aadhar Card enrollment center:
- Go to official portal of UIDAI to locate the enrollment center.
- Once there hover the select option on the right side and then select resident.
- After clicking on the resident link, it will take you to another page. Then on the left side click on Where to Enroll. This will take you to the Aadhar Card Center Search page.
- You can also directly go the Aadhar Card enrollment center locator page by clicking here.
- Here you will have to type in the details of your residence address.
- Select your current State/UT.
- Further select your current District/City.
- Next select your current region or location.
Note: This way the enrollment center near to your residence will be shown to you. But there two more options i.e. only permanent centres and centres with Web Enrollment facility. You can check the required or both of the options.
- Then click on search button.
In this process, you will get the nearest enrollment centres with center summary, contact person name, mobile number, start and closing date of the center.
Please note that details of enrollment activities are being carried out exclusively by RGI for the preparation of National Population Register (NPR) in the following States/Union territories.
|States||Union territory||Districts in Karnataka|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Andaman and Nicobar Islands||Udupi|
|Assam||Dadar and Nagar Haveli||Gadag|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Lakshadweep||Uttara Kannada|
Did you successfully find out the enrollment center location? Or do you have any other questions? Feel free to comment us in the section below.